sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

My family and Friends



My Mom : My mother Leisa Boscan, she is 48 years old, she is a housewife. She loves cooking for us and helping us when we have problems.

My Niece : Angelica my niece is 4 years old is in preschool. I love her.

My Sister: Her name is anyelin , she is 24 years old. She is a nice sister, she always want to help me with everything. I love her.

My Classmates: Their names are maricarmen and miguel, they are 19 and 20 years old. They are the best classmates I have had. They like helping me with my subjects, even when they are not studying whith me. I like going out with them. I love them and I will never forget them.

My Boyfriend : Her name is dalvin. he has 21 years of age. always with me I love it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario