jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

welcome to my blog

welcome to my blog
Hello! my name is Anyire Bravo. I'm from Maracaibo. I'm 20 years old and study engineering industrial at urbe and i am in the 9th trimestre.

l love the music, dancing, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family and my country.

I hate getting up early on the weekend, violence, war and injustice. i can't stand people smoking.

My dream is to graduate from engineering. travel around the world. I'd love to work in an important campany and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About english, i think is very important. I can write well english, but i need to practice more. i hope i can make a lot of friends.

well, this is a litte bit about me. I hope you liked it and please leave a comment!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario